Well I thought I'd give a brief overview of how our little Berklee came down to earth. Things went very well and for the most part, I had a very easy delivery. Wednesday morning I started having contractions that progressed very quickly as the hours went on. I ended up going to see my doctor, at about 4pm, b/c I was having really bad contractions that were vey close together. (I didn't want to be one of those who got sent home from the hospital cause it wasn't time). The hospital nurses ended up teasing us for not going straight to the hospital for how advanced I was. Anyway, my doctor checked me and sent me straight to the hospital. Things progressed very quickly there and I ended up having her at 1:24am on Thursday morning. The last time a nurse had checked me, I was at 9cm's and 100% effaced. When they came back in to see how I had progressed, they found that her head was already partially out and that it was show time! They asked how I hadn't noticed that or felt anything....let's just say my epidural worked wonders! I couldn't feel a livin thing! They hurried and set things up and I only had to push about 3 times. She came out perfect and there were no complications. She was 6lbs, 11oz and was a teeenie little thing! We were very blessed and lucky to have such a smooth delivery and couldn't ask for anything better. Here are a few pictures....
Loving my Epidural!
Baby Berklee with her Daddy : )
She loves to sprawl out during her naps!

she is adorable!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteAHH i love her!! I want to see this precious little thing! Thank you for the story! I have been dying to hear!! You look so great! I hope everything is going good! I just love little Berklee so much!! So cute!!!! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous! You are beautiful parents & I love her and cant wait to meet her, congrats to the both of you I am so happy for y'all. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the cutest little fam! So glad delivery went well for ya : )
ReplyDelete