I was just thinkin today that she should have arrived by now! Congrats!!! Love the name, it was actually one of our top few we were debating between. I have a lil somethin somethin that I keep meaning to send.. Hopefully I will get on that soon. Congrats again, she is precious!
ashley she is SO cute!! i need to bust away from this crazy life i am living and come see you both. i have something for her! ill text you when a good time is! hope you are doing well :]
I was just thinkin today that she should have arrived by now! Congrats!!! Love the name, it was actually one of our top few we were debating between. I have a lil somethin somethin that I keep meaning to send.. Hopefully I will get on that soon. Congrats again, she is precious!
ReplyDeleteoh i love her! and you! hope you're both doing well :) can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAw she's so precious! How fun! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteashley she is SO cute!! i need to bust away from this crazy life i am living and come see you both. i have something for her! ill text you when a good time is! hope you are doing well :]
ReplyDeleteAshley! Congratulations!! I need your email so I can add you to mine and Martin's blog!
ReplyDelete