Alright so I finally have something worth posting about! I am almost 6 months pregnant! I've had multiple friends tell me to post about it but I've been a little behind on that (hence first posting at almost 6 months along). We are so excited and can't wait to meet.....HER! Yes we're having a GIRL! Wahoo!

This is an old ultrasound cause my latest one was of her behind!

its about dang time you posted lol cant wait to meet her! :] you look so cute every time i see you!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for this post!! You look so cute! Girls are so much fun!! Congrats to you guys!!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY it's official!!! Haha so exciting! You look beautiful with your little belly! LOOOOOVE it! So excited for our baby friends :)
ReplyDeleteYOU FINALLY POSTED!! I am so happy! YAY! I love the first picture...are you blonde right now!?!? Do you have highlights in your hair? Man i miss you! I hate not getting to see you, POST MORE PLEASE!!! Love the belly picture! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG ASH!!!!!!! For reals?! Congrats giiiirl!!! I can't even handle how absolutely gorgeous she is going to be! Just like her momma!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete