Monday, March 21, 2011

Puppy Update!

This is Chicken....our always playful attention hog.
This little guy would be PeeWee. Our little runt of the group who has been forced to become quite the feisty little thing.
This is Fatso...not so fat anymore but was a chub when he was born.
And this little angel is Pickle. She is like a big teddy bear and such a sweetheart.
I should not have had these puppies....I am way too attached. I have no idea how I am gonna part with them in another few weeks....

5 comments:

  1. those puppies are sooo cute! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want pickle and fatso!!! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one!!! They are so adorable!! Bring me one!!! haha i will take great care of it and you can see it whenever you come to visit!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious survivors. So glad you still have four after all they've been through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't stop looking at them! soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete