This past week, my Mother-in-law threw me a ward/her friend baby shower. Sadly, minus the few pictures we got before it started, we all totally forget to take some along the way. At least this gives a small glance of how it turned out.
For being in the middle of the summer, we had a pretty good turn out. I got ALOT of cute outfits, shoes..oh and practical stuff too!
And P.S. I am being brave by posting these pictures of myself. Not too fond of the wale"ish" look that I now sport : )

Oh my gosh i LOVE your belly and super cute dress! I love it so much! You look so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are stunning be quiet!! such a fun shower bring on the next one!
ReplyDelete"Whale-ish" really??? Yeah right! You are soo cute prego! LOVE the dress! Everything is so cute, can't wait for your next shower!!! Ah I need to come see you and her cute little room! I seriously LOVE her bedding!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you ash! Pregnancy definitely looks good on you girl! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAsh,
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful as ALWAYS!! What a sweet little momma you are :) YOu'll love being a mom and you will be great at it too!!
Congrats Ash and Bryce :)
xoxo