Friday, June 24, 2011

California and Camping

How cute is this? We went to CA to stay with Bryce's brother and sister-in-law. While we were there, we got to spend a lot of time with this cutie, Scarlet. I walked in and caught them both zoned out into whatever was on TV. I think her Uncle Bryce has been rubbing off on her....
This is her attempt at eating somewhat of solid food....I'm not really sure how much actually went into her mouth.
Our friends, Kyle and Sydney, invited us to Taylor with them for a few days. Little did Sydney and I know, the trip turned out to be a guys fishing trip. We were lucky enough to tag along and spend hours watching them catch absolutely NOTHING.
At least Bryce had a good attitude about it.....most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. So stinking fun! Scarlett totally looks like she could belong to you guys.

    ReplyDelete