

I've always heard that the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Then again, I don't think I want to recover from this problem. I have to admit that I get a little too carried away around this time of year. I am addicted to the cheesy Hallmark and Fa la la la Lifetime Christmas shows. I have already watched over 10 shows and it's only the 4th of December : ) I cannot get enough of them. The worst part is that the cheesier and mushier they are, the more I love them! My poor husband is about to go nuts cause it's 24-7 Christmas around our house. Oddly enough, he always seems to guess how they are going to end....which is weird cause they're not predictable at all : ) Anyway, here I am admitting to the world.....I am addicted to mushy Christmas shows and proud of it!

hahaa well it's nice to know that i'm not the only one :) i LOVE them! and yes, the cheesier the better!!!
ReplyDelete