Arizona is such a beautiful place! Bryce and I decided to go explore our great state and had a blast doing it. The weather was gorgeous and the desert was as dry as ever!
Hey Ashley. Yes, teeth are way too much fun to work with. I've assisted with some endo before and its really neat. Do you like your job? I miss being able to hike in winter time...too cold here in Denver.
Hey Ash!!! What a fun adventure it looks like!!! I really do think AZ is pretty... especially now that i live in LINCOLN NEBRASKA! ha!! i really miss the mountains and being outside with the sunshine! :) I hope all is well with you guys! i just saw on your last post that you guys moved. That's so exciting and i hope youre lovin your new place and are getting settled in :) you guys are too cute! ps. tell nicole to update her blog :) i miss her :(
Haha cute socks Bryce... Uh Ash... it was your punishment for not telling me! But you are now forgiven... but mostly because I just made fried Ice-cream from your recipe... mmm Jealous? Now we should hike together and I can burn it off!
single ladies?
ReplyDeleteAw i seriously love you too, im glad to see Bryce can walk. Whatta trooper.
ReplyDeletecute blog ash!!! We'll all have to go hiking some time soon! I LOVE to hike! See you tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteHey Ashley. Yes, teeth are way too much fun to work with. I've assisted with some endo before and its really neat. Do you like your job? I miss being able to hike in winter time...too cold here in Denver.
ReplyDeleteHey Ash!!! What a fun adventure it looks like!!! I really do think AZ is pretty... especially now that i live in LINCOLN NEBRASKA! ha!! i really miss the mountains and being outside with the sunshine! :) I hope all is well with you guys! i just saw on your last post that you guys moved. That's so exciting and i hope youre lovin your new place and are getting settled in :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys are too cute!
ps. tell nicole to update her blog :) i miss her :(
Haha cute socks Bryce... Uh Ash... it was your punishment for not telling me! But you are now forgiven... but mostly because I just made fried Ice-cream from your recipe... mmm
ReplyDeleteJealous? Now we should hike together and I can burn it off!