Sunday, November 8, 2009

It was quite the weekend at the Bunker household...

So Bryce's Halloween costume was all fun and games until we both actually got the flu....yup it reached me and then got him as well. We didn't go to the doctor to get an official diagnosis, but the symptoms did resemble the Swine Flu. I guess we'll never know if that darn costume of his jinxed us!

4 comments:

  1. BOO.. we hate the swine flu, we want our friends back.

    Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is funny...well not funny your sick but the whole costume thing!!! I love you girl!! feel better and I will see YOU Tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash im loving the all the great pictures on your blog!!! they are awesome! im dying at your husbands costume... im sorry you guys were sick! yuck. You and Bryce look so happy !
    :) love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dont know me, but i came across your blog and you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete