Dear Ashely, I miss you! I want to get together some time and reminisce on the "good ol' days". Like when you almost blew our cover when you honked the horn with your foot climbing to get into the back seat of rachels NY gurl truck. As we ran for our lives from rapists in Laguna. Also when we took a picture with sexy banana hammock. Last time I checked we both have husbands that were friends. So I'm betting that they would get along pretty good if we all went out to dinner or something. Just sayin. Love you and hope all is well Love, Your long lost friend alli
Hey sweedy I wan talk!! Hahahha oh man those were the days! I'm so excited to see you have a blog! It's been too long since I've seen you... I am a horrible friend for not being at your wedding...it was the same night as my hubs b-day :/ It looks like you are enjoying married life though! I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with what's going on with you now! And I agree with Alli we should get together and take a trip down memory lane! We have some good stories :)
Dear Ashely,
ReplyDeleteI miss you! I want to get together some time and reminisce on the "good ol' days". Like when you almost blew our cover when you honked the horn with your foot climbing to get into the back seat of rachels NY gurl truck. As we ran for our lives from rapists in Laguna. Also when we took a picture with sexy banana hammock. Last time I checked we both have husbands that were friends. So I'm betting that they would get along pretty good if we all went out to dinner or something. Just sayin. Love you and hope all is well
Love,
Your long lost friend alli
SHOCKER! LOOKS LIKE FUN!
ReplyDeleteHey sweedy I wan talk!! Hahahha oh man those were the days! I'm so excited to see you have a blog! It's been too long since I've seen you... I am a horrible friend for not being at your wedding...it was the same night as my hubs b-day :/ It looks like you are enjoying married life though! I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with what's going on with you now! And I agree with Alli we should get together and take a trip down memory lane! We have some good stories :)
ReplyDelete