Our beloved Jenny moved to CA to start a new journey in her life. We sure do miss her. (I thought my rear end was not in the picture so ignore the fact that it's sticking out from here to Texas)
Hey sis, it should let you save my address...so that way you can have my name on your list, it just won't let people go to it when they click on it. If you have blogging questions you can call me, i've gotten pretty good i can help ya out! Can't wait to see you next weekend. Love ya!
Ok...first of all your bum is not big! Second, this is a cute picture and I would love a copy! Third, and most important....I miss you too! All of you! Hope all is well....and hope to see you soon!
Hey sis, it should let you save my address...so that way you can have my name on your list, it just won't let people go to it when they click on it. If you have blogging questions you can call me, i've gotten pretty good i can help ya out! Can't wait to see you next weekend. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOk...first of all your bum is not big! Second, this is a cute picture and I would love a copy! Third, and most important....I miss you too! All of you! Hope all is well....and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete